AD: Are You MacTalented? Find Insanely Great Jobs!

AD: Are You MacTalented? Find Insanely Great Jobs!

Post by Doug Nob » Mon, 01 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Forgive the intrusion, but I wanted to let Pagemaker/Design professionals
know about a new service that can help you find employment and assignments.

MacTalent is a database of people with Macintosh expertise who are
interested in finding part-time, full-time, contract or * work. We
currently have over 900 members and growing daily. Potential employers can
search the site for FREE to locate people with the right skills set for the
job.  Skills include Programming, Engineering, Graphic Design, Internet,
Office skills, Database design and more. MacTalent also accepts job
postings for Macintosh related positions.

If you join MacTalent, you can expect employers and recruiters to contact
you with job opportunities. And best of all, MacTalent costs just $49 for a
six month membership. One job will pay for the membership fee in the first
day!

We offer a 30 day money back guarantee, and I have personally heard from 10
people in the last couple of weeks who have been contacted by potential
employers and/or received job offers. It works!

Check us out at http://www.veryComputer.com/

--
Doug Noble

Online Employment Registry for Macintosh Professionals
Over 900 members and growing daily!

1. AD: Are You MacTalented? Find Insanely Great Jobs!

Forgive the intrusion. I want to let you know about a new service that can
help Graphics Professionals find Mac employment.

MacTalent is a growing database of 900+ people with Macintosh expertise
who are interested in finding part-time, full-time, contract or freelance
work. Potential employers search the site for FREE to locate people with
the right skill set for the job, and contact them directly via email.
MacTalent's databased skills include Programming, Engineering, Graphic
Design, Internet, Office skills, Database design and more. MacTalent also
accepts job postings for Macintosh related positions.

When you join MacTalent, you can expect employers and recruiters to
contact you with job opportunities. And best of all, MacTalent costs just
$49 for a six month membership. One job will pay for the membership fee in
the first day!

We offer a 30 day money back guarantee, and I have personally heard from
11 people in the last two weeks who have been contacted by potential

Check us out at http://www.mactalent.com

--
Doug Noble

Online Employment Registry for Macintosh Professionals
Over 900 members and growing daily!

2. Scrolling Bitmap

3. Inventor - how to animate a transformation?

4. AD: There's only one way to find jobs on the net

5. Round Corner picture

6. new colorization

7. Insanely Great Henry Artist Wanted

8. Warps: an insanely great concept!