Adobe Table question

Post by Peter Willia » Fri, 09 May 2003 00:56:49

Hi All,

I am using Adobe PageMaker 6.5 and Adobe Table 3.0. In Adobe
Table 3.0 I have laid out a table. What do I need to do next to get
the table into a PageMaker document?

Regards,
--- Peter Williams
Canberra, Australia

Adobe Table question

Post by bcartis » Fri, 09 May 2003 04:15:32

Export the table as a graphic.  File/Export/Graphic.  If you choose EPS as
the file format to save it in, then you can Place it in the Pagemaker file.

Quote:> Hi All,

> I am using Adobe PageMaker 6.5 and Adobe Table 3.0. In Adobe
> Table 3.0 I have laid out a table. What do I need to do next to get
> the table into a PageMaker document?

> Regards,
> --- Peter Williams
> Canberra, Australia

Adobe Table question

Post by Dick Marguli » Fri, 09 May 2003 06:11:09

Print it out. Place it in a copyholder next to your monitor. Recreate it
in Excel. Print to and EPS file. Place the EPS in PageMaker. Uninstall
Table. Never let it darken your door again.

(only half kidding)

> Hi All,

> I am using Adobe PageMaker 6.5 and Adobe Table 3.0. In Adobe
> Table 3.0 I have laid out a table. What do I need to do next to get
> the table into a PageMaker document?

> Regards,
> --- Peter Williams
> Canberra, Australia

1. Tables in Pagemaker w/o Adobe Table

Who knows a simple way to make tables without the stupid adobe table
software ?

When I import excel tables they print in RGB, when I choose separations in
the printing settings, the whole excel.-object is printed on the black
plate...
Word is the same.  We need some sofisticated tables in a price list, but do
not know how to make them easy. Table itself is difficult to handle and
often screws up tables. I would like to edit them in word, but export to
pagemaker is not possible.

Who can help ?

Louis

2. QTVR panoramas...how to shoot?

3. Better Table Generation software than Adobe Table, Anyone?

4. Help with opening file

5. Question about using Adobe Table

6. Website update

7. Adobe Pagemaker and adobe tables.

8. Need XTND JPEG translator! Please!

9. Adobe pagemaker and adobe tables.

10. Tables, tables, tables

11. Adobe Table 3.0 OS9.1

12. Adobe Color Table (*.act) file format?

13. Format of Adobe Color table files?