Wanted: Killer Graphic Artist

Post by Chris Ja » Fri, 29 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Dear *space,

        We are looking for a kickass and very professional graphic artist. Someone
that put together web pages like the ones seen at www.starwave.com quickly and
effortlessly.

        We are starting a Net-based interactive advertising company and are looking
for a lead graphic artist to produce web ads and the graphics for our web
site. Payment for services rendered  will be in the form of cash and equity.
You can work at home. The pay will be good.

        If your interested, send me an email that includes the urls of pages where
I can view your work, also attach a resume. Send replies to

Regards,

Chris Jaeb
Electronic Advertising

1. Wanted: Killer Graphic Artist

Dear Cyberspace,

        We are looking for a kickass and very professional graphic artist. Someone
that put together web pages like the ones seen at www.starwave.com quickly and
effortlessly.

        We are starting a Net-based interactive advertising company and are looking
for a lead graphic artist to produce web ads and the graphics for our web
site. Payment for services rendered  will be in the form of cash and equity.
You can work at home. The pay will be good.

        If your interested, send me an email that includes the urls of pages where
I can view your work, also attach a resume. Send replies to

Regards,

Chris Jaeb
Electronic Advertising

2. How do I get the distance between two points?

3. Shader plug-in?

4. upgrade questions

5. gif89a-files-request

6. A Killer Web Site for All 3D Artists

7. US-FL, Tampa Killer Software Developers wanted ...

8. bitmap of killer whale wanted