PageMaker 7.0: Collect for Output

Post by Benjamin Mülle » Sun, 21 Oct 2001 21:25:01

Where is it ??? I can't find such a function. Please Help !!!

thx ben

PageMaker 7.0: Collect for Output

Post by Dick Marguli » Sun, 21 Oct 2001 21:51:03

Are you looking for Save for Service Provider, perhaps? It's located
under Utilities > Plug-ins

> Where is it ??? I can't find such a function. Please Help !!!

> thx ben

PageMaker 7.0: Collect for Output

Post by Benjamin Mülle » Sun, 21 Oct 2001 22:29:24

That's exactly what I mean, but I can't find it there (German Version). Hm.
Quote:> Are you looking for Save for Service Provider, perhaps? It's located
> under Utilities > Plug-ins

PageMaker 7.0: Collect for Output

Post by Peggy Coque » Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:51:22

I don't know about the German version, but a lot of people, when installing
the US English version, missed the scroll bar for additional plug-ins when
doing a "custom" install. By a lot of people, I mean a *lot* - so many that
there's an entry about it on the Adobe site. Try re-installing, maybe with a
default installation, to get all the plug-ins and filters.

--
Peggy Coquet
PC Desktop Design

Quote:> That's exactly what I mean, but I can't find it there (German Version).
Hm.

> > Are you looking for Save for Service Provider, perhaps? It's located
> > under Utilities > Plug-ins

PageMaker 7.0: Collect for Output

Post by Benjamin Mülle » Tue, 23 Oct 2001 03:56:34

Thank you very much. I actually did a custom installation.

Thx Ben

PageMaker 7.0: Collect for Output

Post by Benjamin Mülle » Tue, 23 Oct 2001 04:16:28

Okay, I reinstalled it and it works. I forgot all plug ins in my first installation.

thank you very much

ben

1. Quark: Collecting for Output - Must turn off Appleshare?

Howdy all:

Is turning off Appleshare when collecting for output mandatory or can it be
left on?

Whenever the folks in our graphics department collect for output they
almost always end up with file sharing turned off (asking them to turn it
back on doesn't seem to sink in.) This leds to complaints that "so-and-so
won't let me use her files" or that the entire network must be "messed" up.

TIA

JJR

2. Image rotation

3. FlightCheck Collect vs. Collect Pro

4. Dx8

5. Trouble outputting film from 7.0

6. Scanline Rendering

7. Problem with a plug-in (uncial) in PageMaker 7.0

8. Metaballs...

9. PageMaker 7.0 PDF Import is slow

10. PageMaker 7.0 PDF text issues

11. PageMaker 7.0 -- Changes to PDF Export