URGENT: PageMaker import/import & database connectivity

URGENT: PageMaker import/import & database connectivity

Post by Gran » Mon, 02 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi there,

A friend has a product catalog of some 300 pages neatly aligned in
tabular format and all done in PM.

We now need to get these products into a relational database (Oracle or
Sybase etc.)

I have personally never used PM so am working blind here. If anyone has
any idea of wether or not this is even possible let alone know of
methods of how this can be done, please let me know URGENTLY!

I read somewhere about ODBC plugins and somewhere else about being able
to export to MS Excel but nothing concrete .... grrrr

Of course if there was a way to use ODBC to keep the two linked, this
would be first prize as both the database and the physical catalog will
have to be updated and changed regularly.

PLEASE help us out here !!!

Many thanx
Grant