Shift by one page?

Post by Jim Lan » Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:31:39

I'm using PM 7.0 on Win98.

What's the easiest way to shift 50 pages of layout (text and linked images)
by one page?  What's on page 29 moves to page 28, etc.

(The situation is, there's one blank page and the boss doesn't like it.)

Is there anything easier/better than cut-and-paste over and over?

TIA, Jim In Minneapolis

Shift by one page?

Post by Pegg » Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:27:24

Greetings --

Quote:> I'm using PM 7.0 on Win98.

> What's the easiest way to shift 50 pages of layout (text and linked
images)
> by one page?  What's on page 29 moves to page 28, etc.

> (The situation is, there's one blank page and the boss doesn't like it.)

> Is there anything easier/better than cut-and-paste over and over?

> TIA, Jim In Minneapolis

Well, almost anything woul be easier than cut-n-paste, wouldn't it? <g>

In the Layout menu, choose "Sort pages." You can rearrange pages pretty much
forever there. If you only see page pairs (spreads), un-check "facing pages"
and you can handle them individually.

Or you can use the Layout menu option, "Remove pages," of course. Depends on
if you need to rearrange or just remove.

Peggy

1. More Than One Picture on One Page

Lost the initial message requesting info regarding "Placing more than one picture on one
page".  Here's something that I saved that might help you.

In Photoshop create a new file that is 8x10 (assuming a 8x10 printer) at
the same resolution as the image you want to print multiples of, use a
white background then duplicate your image and resize it for the size of
the multiple you want to print (4x5,3x5 etc..) select all the image and
then use the move tool to move it into the new file. It will add it as a
layer. Do this as many times as you have room for. Move them around till
you get them in the correct position on the page then flatten the new
file and print. There are also some software programs that will do this
and they are reasonably priced. There are some links to them at the
infolynx site listed below.
Good Luck.  -JT-

--
See our PhotoGraphic InfoLynx site at
   http://www.premier1.net/~visions/infolynx_top.html

2. Matrox G400 dual for LW

3. Weird behavior: Illustrator 6 EPS shifts place on Quark 3.32 page

4. Problem with data plotting.

5. shift plot on the page

6. How to create a texture?

7. Multiple images to one printed page?

8. TTreeView Background?

9. Multiple single TIFFs into one Multi Page TIF?

10. PostScript - One to Four pages

11. more than one display page (SVGA)?

12. Scanning Multi Pages to One File

13. Combining mulitple TIF files on to one graphics page