templates

Post by josh whit » Sat, 03 May 2003 09:06:53

does anyone know where i can find the template folder for pagemaker 6.5 for
macintosh???

1. Selection template and multiple image print template ?

I have hundreds of digital photos and I want to print a large amount
of them.
I need to crop them to a 1:1.5 aspect ratio from the 1:1.333 that they
are now.
I want to be able (hopefully) to call up a selection template then
just move it up or down before it actually selects,to get the best
composition. Then use the old shift-r to crop..
I thought I found the answer on google groups, but the save to disk
/load from disk seems to remember the position, or at least it makes
the selection as soon as it loads.
Can what I want be done ?

After all that I then want to print them as 6x4's to A4, hopefully 4
will fit. Can you create a multiple print template that you can drop
for images into and have them all sized to 6x4 ?

thanks peeps

2. a technical question...

3. Templates for tabloids? (and Templates in General)

4. Max 4 UI question - Seperators?

5. Web Templates - Where??

6. NEW SOURCE FOR GRAPHICS AND WEB DESIGN

7. corel template

8. Making Counter cards

9. Free plug-ins, templates, vector clip-art, tutorials and more

10. Injunction against (TGS) Template Graphics Software

11. Template Graphics Software named in copyright lawsuit

12. Template Graphics - Unethical conduct?

13. Quark templates for CD sleeves?