pagemaker 6.5 serial

pagemaker 6.5 serial

Post by Quintin Chisol » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 03:21:22



will someone please post a working serial for pagemaker 6.5. thanx
 
 
 

pagemaker 6.5 serial

Post by Helpful Harr » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 05:49:22




> will someone please post a working serial for pagemaker 6.5. thanx

Nope. This isn't a hang-out for pirate scum EITHER.

If you want:

  - PageMaker, then BUY PageMaker 7.

  - an older version of PageMaker, then try eBay or other
    secondhand sources.

  - a lost serial number, contact Adobe's Helpdesk.

  - to access a PageMaker document but don't have PageMaker,
    then download the trial version OR get the original sent
    to you as a PDF instead.

Helpful Harry                  
"Just trying to help whenever I can."      :o)

 
 
 

pagemaker 6.5 serial

Post by Paul Harri » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:08:16




> will someone please post a working serial for pagemaker 6.5. thanx

Hi Quinitin:

Since I've already paid for the program, and also paid for various
upgrades since around 1989, and you haven't, I don't see why you should
also have to shell out money for this software. Therefore, please feel
free to use my own serial number in all circumstances. It is:
0123456789. Should work for you. If any probs, please let me know. It
just makes me feel good to share with you.

Paul Harris

 
 
 

pagemaker 6.5 serial

Post by Dick Marguli » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:12:27


What a coincidence, Paul! That's exactly the same as _my_ serial number.
Heck, maybe _everybody_ has the same serial number.



>>will someone please post a working serial for pagemaker 6.5. thanx

> Hi Quinitin:

> Since I've already paid for the program, and also paid for various
> upgrades since around 1989, and you haven't, I don't see why you should
> also have to shell out money for this software. Therefore, please feel
> free to use my own serial number in all circumstances. It is:
> 0123456789. Should work for you. If any probs, please let me know. It
> just makes me feel good to share with you.

> Paul Harris

 
 
 

pagemaker 6.5 serial

Post by Paul Harri » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 13:32:41




> What a coincidence, Paul! That's exactly the same as _my_ serial number.
> Heck, maybe _everybody_ has the same serial number.

Hi*:

Yeah, isn't it a funny thing, most of us legal owners seem to have the
same serial number! I keep giving it out to the hackers, but for some
reason, it never seems to work for them. Go figure!

Best . . .

Paul

 
 
 

pagemaker 6.5 serial

Post by Martin Peters » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 15:30:55



> - an older version of PageMaker, then try eBay or other
>     secondhand sources.

I bought a PM6.5 on eBay a couple of years ago. The called it "a
secondhand version of a special educational version" or something like
that. I paid about 50$ or so, and after having received it - and used
it, which I still do - I have come to think that it probably is some
kind of smart pirateburning.

The "Adobe" logo is on the cd, but looks a bit "home made" the
serialnumber was on a little slip. No box, no manual, but a cd with
tutorials.
And I have later read about these "e-bay-copies" that some of them in
fact are illegal.  

a happy PM-user with a slightly black conscience ...

martin

 
 
 

pagemaker 6.5 serial

Post by Helpful Harr » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 06:21:51





> > - an older version of PageMaker, then try eBay or other
> >     secondhand sources.

> I bought a PM6.5 on eBay a couple of years ago. The called it "a
> secondhand version of a special educational version" or something like
> that. I paid about 50$ or so, and after having received it - and used
> it, which I still do - I have come to think that it probably is some
> kind of smart pirateburning.

> The "Adobe" logo is on the cd, but looks a bit "home made" the
> serialnumber was on a little slip. No box, no manual, but a cd with
> tutorials.
> And I have later read about these "e-bay-copies" that some of them in
> fact are illegal.  

> a happy PM-user with a slightly black conscience ...

> martin

Yes, there are many, many {beep}{beep} people on eBay (and other
second-hand sources), which is why some of us call it ScamBay or
ScumBay - I know I've complained about some and they've been shut down
(some fool even had a game for sale on a local auction website with a
picture of a CD-R disc with the name of the game scribbled on it in a
felt pen).  :o\

Official Adobe CDs are screen-printed - they don't use lables. This
includes "education" versions.

If your's is an illegal copy, then you should chalk it up to
experience, delete it from your computer, destroy the CD and buy a
proper version ... AND report the pirate scum who sold it to you to
both eBay and Adobe.

Helpful Harry                  
"Just trying to help whenever I can."      :o)

 
 
 

pagemaker 6.5 serial

Post by q » Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:45:07


get a life.q



> > will someone please post a working serial for pagemaker 6.5. thanx

> Nope. This isn't a hang-out for pirate scum EITHER.

> If you want:

>   - PageMaker, then BUY PageMaker 7.

>   - an older version of PageMaker, then try eBay or other
>     secondhand sources.

>   - a lost serial number, contact Adobe's Helpdesk.

>   - to access a PageMaker document but don't have PageMaker,
>     then download the trial version OR get the original sent
>     to you as a PDF instead.

> Helpful Harry
> "Just trying to help whenever I can."      :o)

 
 
 

pagemaker 6.5 serial

Post by q » Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:46:01


you got *ed, i got it for free. bye loser. q


> > - an older version of PageMaker, then try eBay or other
> >     secondhand sources.

> I bought a PM6.5 on eBay a couple of years ago. The called it "a
> secondhand version of a special educational version" or something like
> that. I paid about 50$ or so, and after having received it - and used
> it, which I still do - I have come to think that it probably is some
> kind of smart pirateburning.

> The "Adobe" logo is on the cd, but looks a bit "home made" the
> serialnumber was on a little slip. No box, no manual, but a cd with
> tutorials.
> And I have later read about these "e-bay-copies" that some of them in
> fact are illegal.

> a happy PM-user with a slightly black conscience ...

> martin

 
 
 

pagemaker 6.5 serial

Post by q » Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:46:50


funny aren't we, sorry already got it, *. q



> > will someone please post a working serial for pagemaker 6.5. thanx

> Hi Quinitin:

> Since I've already paid for the program, and also paid for various
> upgrades since around 1989, and you haven't, I don't see why you should
> also have to shell out money for this software. Therefore, please feel
> free to use my own serial number in all circumstances. It is:
> 0123456789. Should work for you. If any probs, please let me know. It
> just makes me feel good to share with you.

> Paul Harris

 
 
 

pagemaker 6.5 serial

Post by q » Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:48:24


of course they do you idiot, they do that on purpose so hat they make a ton
of money off your stupidity. love you. q

> What a coincidence, Paul! That's exactly the same as _my_ serial number.
> Heck, maybe _everybody_ has the same serial number.




> >>will someone please post a working serial for pagemaker 6.5. thanx

> > Hi Quinitin:

> > Since I've already paid for the program, and also paid for various
> > upgrades since around 1989, and you haven't, I don't see why you should
> > also have to shell out money for this software. Therefore, please feel
> > free to use my own serial number in all circumstances. It is:
> > 0123456789. Should work for you. If any probs, please let me know. It
> > just makes me feel good to share with you.

> > Paul Harris

 
 
 

pagemaker 6.5 serial

Post by Ric Seyle » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 06:07:36


WOOOOOOSH!!!!   LOL


>of course they do you idiot, they do that on purpose so hat they make a ton
>of money off your stupidity. love you. q

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
GPL Handicap 6.35

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson
 
 
 

pagemaker 6.5 serial

Post by Sherry - PIP Printin » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:21:36



Quote:> you got *ed, i got it for free. bye loser. q

(snipped)

I read through this thread and instead of laughing at it and having fun with
it... I don't know... it just made me very __angry__ at people like this.

People wonder why software costs as much as it does, one reason is because
of theives who think they are so much better than everyone else that they
deserve something for nothing -- regardless of the fact that peoples JOBS
rely on the sales of their software. It is their LIVELIHOOD.

Software Pirates think they are just punishing "corporations" but they
forget that those corporations are made up of people just like them who have
families to take care of... and eventually... it does trickle down. Sales go
down, layoffs happen.

I wonder if this person understands the concept of a "bang path" and that
there are those who take great pleasure in tracking people from posts like
this for the sheer JOY of fining him 10 grand for EACH occurrence of piracy
on his hard drive and slap his little smarmy ascii in jail.

Newsflash to Q. It's called SUPPORTING the economy. People like you are a
part of what is killing this country. Hope you are happy with your stolen
code.

I wonder how many families went to bed hungry last night so you could play
with a program you don't deserve.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Because your image, your money, & your satisfaction are on the line... "
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.veryComputer.com/ - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----==  Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

 
 
 

pagemaker 6.5 serial

Post by John Thomas Smit » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:09:42


Quote:>> you got *ed, i got it for free. bye loser. q
>(snipped)
>I read through this thread and instead of laughing at it and having fun with
>it... I don't know... it just made me very __angry__ at people like this.

A few years ago (well, OK, back in Dos 5/6 days before Win3x) I wrote
a program in dBase/Clipper to do member/donation tracking for any type
of non-profit organization and released it as Shareware

After about the 4th or 5th call/letter from people asking for custom
reports... and they were not in my customer database... I stopped any
updates and got out of the shareware market

It just really bugged me that someone would not only use the program
without sending in the $25 fee... but would then have the gall to ask
me for a special report for their particular organization

Oh well... there's always someone trying to get something for nothing

John Thomas Smith
http://www.veryComputer.com/
http://www.veryComputer.com/~jtsmith

 
 
 

pagemaker 6.5 serial

Post by Sherry - PIP Printin » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:54:49



Quote:>>> you got *ed, i got it for free. bye loser. q
>> (snipped)
>> I read through this thread and instead of laughing at it and having fun with
>> it... I don't know... it just made me very __angry__ at people like this.

> A few years ago (well, OK, back in Dos 5/6 days before Win3x) I wrote
> a program in dBase/Clipper to do member/donation tracking for any type
> of non-profit organization and released it as Shareware

> After about the 4th or 5th call/letter from people asking for custom
> reports... and they were not in my customer database... I stopped any
> updates and got out of the shareware market

> It just really bugged me that someone would not only use the program
> without sending in the $25 fee... but would then have the gall to ask
> me for a special report for their particular organization

> Oh well... there's always someone trying to get something for nothing

> John Thomas Smith
> http://www.veryComputer.com/
> http://www.veryComputer.com/~jtsmith

Excellent point.

If it makes you feel any better, I always pay the shareware fee if I find I
like and use a program and I know a lot of others that feel the same way and
support their shareware authors. We lose a lot of great programmers and
their programs due to this sort of thing. Why should they spend hours and
hours of their freetime for nothing? They deserve to be compensated for
putting up with our demands :)

As a side note, I don't normally sound off like I did this morning and I'm
not really a flamer by nature, but sometimes when something hits you like
that you *have* to say something or BURST!

Yeah yeah... I guess I hadn't had my coffee yet -- but you know what? It did
make me feel a lot better!  Perhaps I've inadvertently found the key to
relieving job related stress... scream at a deserving person, today!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Because your image, your money, & your satisfaction are on the line... "
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.veryComputer.com/ - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----==  Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----