New Renaissance Font - Alleghieri

Post by Dave Nal » Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:28:52

Alleghieri was developed from several different examples of late
Renaissance lettering. While it is based on a style which is well
suited for quick, easy writing, we've preserved many of the unusual
character forms and elaborations to give it a lot of personality. The
result is stylish and unique, with a real feel of the Renaissance, but
great readability as well. The full version includes a large selection
of variant character forms and special characters. Alleghieri is part
of our new Renaissance Fonts and Art package.

To check Alleghieri out and download the free trial version, just go
to http://www.fontcraft.com

Dave

1. New Renaissance Calligraphy Font - Alleghieri

Alleghieri was developed from several different examples of late
Renaissance lettering. While it is based on a style which is well
suited for quick, easy writing, we've preserved many of the unusual
character forms and elaborations to give it a lot of personality. The
result is stylish and unique, with a real feel of the Renaissance, but
great readability as well. The full version includes a large selection
of variant character forms and special characters. Alleghieri is part
of our new Renaissance Fonts and Art package.

To check Alleghieri out and download the free trial version, just go
to http://www.fontcraft.com

Dave

2. Printing with mfc.

3. Renaissance Cursive Calligraphy Font

4. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: New York....

5. Nearly 30 new free fonts at Floor 13 font archive - 20 April

6. Volume Representation

7. need Renaissance related images

8. .AVI anims: how to play (shareware??)

9. Floor 13 font archive updated with over a dozen new free fonts - 20 Jan 97

10. Floor 13 font archive updated with 16 new free fonts

11. HELP: Renaissance and Paradise VGA card

12. source for fine art graphics: renaissance & baroque

13. In need of Renaissance pics