web page newspaper graphic

Post by Jeff » Wed, 05 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I am attempting to put together a site where each page will look like a
newspaper page, and I am having the hardest time locating a
newspaper-looking form that can meet these needs. Most clip-arts and free
graphics look more like newpaper logos instead of a full-page blank
newspaper-type form where one can paste his own stories and pictures onto.
I'm sure there is one program that everyone but me knows about that has this
exact form and I would be greatly appreciative if someone could help me with
this.

Thank you very much in advance,

Jeff

web page newspaper graphic

Post by Cheryle Jones Cerez » Wed, 05 Jan 2000 04:00:00

If you don't get an answer here, head on over to alt.binaries.comp-graphics
and ask. Someone over there did a fantastic aged newpaper page for the WET
series several months ago. Sorry I can't be more specific. However, since
most of the good folks here also frequent that ng, one of them may remember.

--
Cheryle
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok DeCaresk Chapter

Read the Top Ten VFAQ (Very Frequently Asked Questions)
at http://members.aol.com/psptopten/topten.html

Visit the Vector Object Archive at
http://free.prohosting.com/~voa/index.html

You're Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking To Me

Quote:> Hi,

> I am attempting to put together a site where each page will look like a
> newspaper page, and I am having the hardest time locating a
> newspaper-looking form that can meet these needs. Most clip-arts and free
> graphics look more like newpaper logos instead of a full-page blank
> newspaper-type form where one can paste his own stories and pictures onto.
> I'm sure there is one program that everyone but me knows about that has
this
> exact form and I would be greatly appreciative if someone could help me
with
> this.

> Thank you very much in advance,

> Jeff

web page newspaper graphic

Post by ot.. » Thu, 06 Jan 2000 04:00:00

>Hi,

>I am attempting to put together a site where each page will look like a
>newspaper page, and I am having the hardest time locating a
>newspaper-looking form that can meet these needs. Most clip-arts and free
>graphics look more like newpaper logos instead of a full-page blank
>newspaper-type form where one can paste his own stories and pictures onto.
>I'm sure there is one program that everyone but me knows about that has this
>exact form and I would be greatly appreciative if someone could help me with
>this.

>Thank you very much in advance,

This is a great tutorial. It was written for Photoshop, but I didn't
have any trouble converting it for PSP5 use.

Welcome To My Newsprint Tutorial
http://members.tripod.com/~Revealist/tutorial_1.html

It includes pictures on the pages and the serrated edges that
newspapers have...but the touch I like best is the print on the
backside of the page showing through.

co

web page newspaper graphic

Post by Jeff » Thu, 06 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Thank you, I will do that.

--Jeff

Quote:>If you don't get an answer here, head on over to alt.binaries.comp-graphics

Post by Bill Schnakenber » Thu, 06 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> Thank you, I will do that.

> --Jeff

> >If you don't get an answer here, head on over to alt.binaries.comp-graphics
> >and ask. Someone over there did a fantastic aged newpaper page for the WET
> >series several months ago. Sorry I can't be more specific. However, since
> >most of the good folks here also frequent that ng, one of them may
> remember.

I think this is the one you want:
http://members.tripod.com/~Revealist/tutorial_1.html

--
Bill -
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235
The USS Salem, CA-139. The World's only preserved Heavy Cruiser,
Quincy, MASS. http://www.frontiernet.net/~willshak/salem/salem.html
Remove OutSpammedDot from my e-mail address when replying directly.

1. web page newspaper graphic

Hi,

I am attempting to put together a site where each page will look like a
newspaper page, and I am having the hardest time locating a
newspaper-looking form that can meet these needs. Most clip-arts and free
graphics look more like newpaper logos instead of a full-page blank
newspaper-type form where one can paste his own stories and pictures onto.
I'm sure there is one program that everyone but me knows about that has this
exact form and I would be greatly appreciative if someone could help me with
this.

Thank you very much in advance,

Jeff

2. Replace bad grid points by interpolation

3. Rendering of USGS DEM topo data

4. New Web Page with free web graphics

5. POV-ray modelers.

6. FRONT END / PAGE MAKEUP SYSTEMS FOR NEWSPAPERS: Info Sought

7. texture ...

8. need some good video game themed graphics for web pages

9. Fantastic Computer Graphics Web Page

10. Free Graphics for you Web Pages

11. Graphics and web pages designed