Bad Index in Pagemaker 6

Post by Peter Tisso » Wed, 26 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I get a Bad Index Error Message in Pagemaker 6 and the computer crashes all
when I use this particular document. Is there anyway to redeem it? If anyone
has had any experience with this kind of problem, please email me at

1. Bad Index in Pagemaker 6

I get a Bad Index Error Message in Pagemaker 6 and the computer crashes all
when I use this particular document. Is there anyway to redeem it? If anyone
has had any experience with this kind of problem, please email me at

2. I wanna learn 3D programming!

3. Pagemaker Bad Table Index 7509:20514

4. Online Tutorials?

5. Internal error: bad table index !

6. Colors and Metafiles

7. Help with Data Merge/Bad Record Index

8. help me please!

9. Bad index error - pm65

10. Internal Error: Bad Record Index

11. bad index table -- HELP

12. PM 6.5plus and Internal Error: Bad Record Index