Gradient Use - Again w/ return address...

Gradient Use - Again w/ return address...

Post by Tim, The DJ Factor » Fri, 04 Sep 1998 04:00:00

How do I manufacture gradient fades in Pagemaker like in Photoshop,
Publisher and Corel? These programs have real quick and easy gradient
"grabs".

Gradient Use - Again w/ return address...

Post by Toon van der Struij » Sat, 12 Sep 1998 04:00:00

You can't.

This is one of the most annoying shortcomings of Pagemaker for years.
The way to work around this problem, is creating a gradient in Illustrator
(or Freehand), and save it as en EPS file. This file can be imported in
Pagemaker, and voila you have a gradient fill.

Quote:>How do I manufacture gradient fades in Pagemaker like in Photoshop,