Win 95 Pagemaker 6.0 PDF file create problem...

Win 95 Pagemaker 6.0 PDF file create problem...

Post by Frank McMaho » Tue, 12 Mar 1996 04:00:00

The Subject line says it all...everytime I go to create a PDF file by
selecting the option, the program exits and closes! Everything is
installed...does it all have to be in the same diretory or something?

Any suggestions??

Frank McMahon
=============
Production Supervisor
WCTV - Westerly, Rhode Island

http://ids.net/~frankmcmahon/home.htm
* Director, Graphic Artist, Videographer and Author *

1. PageMaker won't create a PDF

I have a problem with a large old file, which includes maps, charts, pies,
etc. created in an old version of Harvard Graphichs and imported into
PageMaker. Ages ago the original files have been lost.
I have been updating the presentation bringing in new elements made by Excel
mainly.
I need to distribute it as a pdf but PM won't create a pdf. I can print the
file into a PS printer though.
Is there any software that could analyse the file to learn what it is that
causes the problem in making it into a pdf. (I have tried exporting,
distilling etc.) I belive the problem is with the HG charts which also
include HG fonts, because when I open the file in Indesign, it converts
everything but the HG charts. Help!!!!

2. AVI to Quicktime problems.....Grrr....

3. LW 4.0 Final under Win 95 [was: A test: Win 95 vs Win 3.1]

4. Question on Mac Media Formats

5. Pagemaker 6.5 vs 6.0 for windows 95

6. Illustrators/serious only

7. Is there an ILLUSTRATOR 6.0 for Win 95????

8. Funny extensions on IPAS routines at avalon

9. PageMaker 7.0 *(Win 95)

10. Pagemaker 6.51 for Win 95 screen freezez

11. Slow Win 95 with Pagemaker

12. Need Help - 2 PM files to Win 95 Print-To-File