duotone export for import into PageMaker

duotone export for import into PageMaker

Post by JPeter.. » Sat, 26 Jan 2002 14:12:48

When exporting a duotone from Photoshop in .eps format for import into
PageMaker for color printing, is it better to set the line screen (when
prompted) in Photoshop or does PageMaker take care of this with global
settings when the document is printed (or does PageMaker print the eps
as defined by Photoshop without overriding the settings)?

If the line screen settings are input in Photoshop, do they have to
match those set in PageMaker for other imported drawings (in this case,
tiff files).

Thanks for any duotone tips.
JP

duotone export for import into PageMaker

Post by SCG » Sat, 26 Jan 2002 23:43:47

Linescreen is generally set when printing.
scg

Quote:> When exporting a duotone from Photoshop in .eps format for import into
> PageMaker for color printing, is it better to set the line screen (when
> prompted) in Photoshop or does PageMaker take care of this with global
> settings when the document is printed (or does PageMaker print the eps
> as defined by Photoshop without overriding the settings)?

> If the line screen settings are input in Photoshop, do they have to
> match those set in PageMaker for other imported drawings (in this case,
> tiff files).

> Thanks for any duotone tips.
> JP

1. Import/Export files between Mac/PC Pagemaker ???

   Is it possible to import Mac Pagemaker files into PC version of Pagemaker
for editing ?  What about the other way?  My kid's school uses Mac Pagemake
in yearbook design, she likes to be able to do some editing at home using pc?
   any hope???

   TIA .....
                              jimmy

2. Bresenhams Circle Algo question.

3. Exporting/Importing Pagemaker Documents

4. Is there a way to move several layers at once without merging?

5. importing pagemaker 5.0J file in pagemaker 6.5

6. FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTER GRAPHICS

7. URGENT: PageMaker import/import & database connectivity

8. Non Rectangular form

9. PS4 Duotone export question...

10. Duotones in Pagemaker, HOW?

11. Pagemaker, Powertone/duotones/colornames

12. Importing Duotones into Draw

13. Importing duotone CPT into Draw