PM 6.5 Biz Card Template Script doesn't work

1. Corporate ATM font has enlarge the file size of Pm 6.5 template

Hi,

I am currently carrying out some corporate design work for a customer
who has supplied their own ATM fonts. I have carried out work for them
before but they used to use Helvetica fonts.

So all that I have done is edited the PM 6.5 template to use the new
ATM fonts instead of Helvetica.

The result of this is that the file size of the subsequent work has
quadrupled. Why is this?

My machine set up is a follows:

Win 98se
PM 6.5
Adobe type manager deluxe v 4.0

2. Max users !!!

3. Templates for diplomas (PM 6.5)

4. 3D programmers needed!

5. PM 6.5 Plus Template Fonts

6. PlugIn:: Mesh->SubObjHitTest() Question

7. Multi-Page Template of Text Frames. PM 6.5

8. newbie help

9. PM 6.0/6.5 Template Needed

10. Where are PM 6.5 Calendar Templates?

11. REQ: PM 6.5 Templates

12. Why doesn't PM tracking work?

13. Script doesn't work