Distiller crash with PM7...

Post by Matt Shephe » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:34:49

Hi all,

I'm sure I'm not the first to ask this, but what can be done to fix a
perpetual problem with Distiller crashing every time I try to create a
PDF in PM7.0?

I get through the "PDF Options" screen just fine, it checks for
printer style conflicts, it asks me where I want to save the file, and
after I click "Save," it gathers printer information, tells me
"starting print job," and...blooey. The progress bar never moves
forward, PM7.0 freezes up, and that's all she wrote.

Suggestions? Thanks!

Distiller crash with PM7...

Post by Gordon Wool » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:54:11

>Hi all,

>I'm sure I'm not the first to ask this, but what can be done to fix a
>perpetual problem with Distiller crashing every time I try to create a
>PDF in PM7.0?

As well as Ike's suggestion, have you tried with the simplest of files
-- one page, one line in a common font (say TNR or Arial) and a single
box, all black?

--
Gordon Woolf
The Worsley Press <www.worsleypress.com>