Pagemaker with Inkjet printer

Post by bdown » Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:07:29

Can someone recommend a pagemake application that works with inkjet
printers.  I was told that some pagemaker software don't convert the pixels
to print on a inkjet to clearly.  But they couldn't tell me which software
would work on that of printer.  Is it true and if it is what software would
you recommend?

Pagemaker with Inkjet printer

Post by Dick Marguli » Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:54:36

Your best bet in PageMaker is to print all your work by first using the
Export to PDF function and then printing the PDF to the inkjet, using
Acrobat or Acrobat Reader.

Post by J C » Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:14:04

>Can someone recommend a pagemake application that works with inkjet
>printers.  I was told that some pagemaker software don't convert the pixels
>to print on a inkjet to clearly.  But they couldn't tell me which software
>would work on that of printer.  Is it true and if it is what software would
>you recommend?

Pagemaker will print to any inkjet. The problem is in how the EPS
graphics files that have been placed in the PM document will print.

To print EPS files correctly on an inkjet, follow*'s
recommendation. Create PDF files and print those on the inkjet.

If the only printer you have is an inkjet and if you're going to do a
lot of work with PM, then you should purchase the full version of
Acrobat.

-- JC

1. A-3+ inkjet printer for colour proofs

Hello,

I'm considering the purchase of a inkjet color printer to make colour
proofs from Corel 9. I like these models:

Epson 1270 + Stylus RIP PS software
Lexmark Optra Color 45

Both A-3+ and Ps (emulation)

I don't need a extremely accurate colour representation (but yes accurate
;-) the printer is to show proofs in colour (I make Cromalin proofs to
press) and I search the most reliable printer in his category (A-3+, PS
printing) HP 2500 CN, Stylus Pro 5000, etc are out of my budget. I agree
every comment, thanks,

Arturo Martnez

2. calculate bezier control points

3. Demo version of IsoDraw and inkjet printers

4. Watcom c/c++ 10.6 and GLUT problems

5. Epson Inkjet Printers for Comps?

6. XGKS mailing-list announcement

7. New 1440dpi Epson Inkjet printers

8. Printing postscript jobs on inkjet printers?

9. Opinions on generic ink for inkjet printers wanted :)

10. HP 570 SE Vs Epson 400 Vs Apple StyleWriter 4500 inkjet printers

11. Epson Inkjet Printers for Comps?

12. What inkjet color printer do you recommend?