Distilling to PDF

Post by hwgr.. » Thu, 13 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

Previewing Postscript files using Distiller then viewing in Acrobat
Reader. My landscaped documents show up in portrait form after the
conversion with, quite obviously, only a portion of my doc showing? Any
ideas or is this a limitation I must live with?

hwalker

1. Retaining size of JPEG image when distilling to PDF

I want to create a CD-ROM with approximately 520 8" x 10" grayscale
jpeg images at 300 DPI.  I want to use 300 DPI, so they can be printed
with clarity.  When distilling one of these JPEG images to PDF format
the size increases from 1 meg to over 3 meg.  Is there a way to retain
the jpeg image size of 1 meg after distilling?  Any other ideas?

2. information on polygon rendering

3. Printing issues with PM when distilling to PDF

4. It's every where!

5. distilling .ps to .pdf loses underline

6. Mac user needed to compile a filter factory filter

7. Distilling Direct to PDF Disabled

8. how to make thumbnails in a batch

9. Cannot Distill PM files into PDF

10. Error messages when Distilling

11. Offeding Command errors when Distilling

12. Problem distilling TIFF images but not EPS?...

13. Pagemaker 6.52 + W98 won't distill