PostScript 3 for LaserJet 6MP

Post by Mazla » Sat, 26 Apr 2003 17:38:06

Does anyone know if there is an upgrade to PostScript Level 3 for the HP
LaserJet 6MP printer?

PostScript 3 for LaserJet 6MP

Post by mac » Sun, 27 Apr 2003 02:26:36

no. there is not. At least not from HP.

--
Mac Townsend,
Adcom Graphics, Fairfield, California:

1. HELP:Pagemaker 6.5 crashes when prining to HP Laserjet 6MP

Big problem!
One of my clients has a locally connected HP laserjet 6MP on a Windows
95 (OSR 2) box. It is a pentium 166 MMX with 64 MB EDO RAM. The printer
cable is IEEE 1284 compliant so I dont see any problems with the
hardware.
Nevertheless, the application hangs/crashes when they try to print out
of Adobe 6.5. The error message specifies a general protection fault.
I have already found and tried a bug fix from the Adobe website (one
where a post-script driver file needs to be copied into one of the
C:\PM65\..\..\..\ folders), but with no success

Any ideas?

2. LW 4.0 Final Release?

3. PostScript Level II, HP LaserJet II and the Mac

4. bincancel:11 large binaries:AR592:@@NCM

5. Wanted: Postscript to HPGL Laserjet

6. Ulead is owned by Adobe.

7. HP LaserJet to PostScript translator

8. Special (?) directed graph drawing algorithm

9. Advice: Is HPs 6MP a Good Printer?

10. Postscript-to-Laserjet (was: Re: PostScript-to-HPGL Converter Needed!)

11. Postscript to Encapsulated Postscript converter for NT4?

12. ISO: Printing postscript files on Non Postscript printers?

13. postscript to encapsulated postscript