Non-Postscript Printer Problem

Post by E.W. Kraus » Tue, 27 Feb 2001 04:35:50

I recently installed PageMaker 6.5, and am attempting to use it at home
with my HP-5 (non-postscript) printer -- in addition to other printers
at work and through my printing service. Everything I print, from
tutorial lessons to original pages prints out bleeding halfway off the
top, left sides.

Presumably there is some provision in the software for non-postscript
printers -- how do I get there from here?

Elaine W. Krauss

Non-Postscript Printer Problem

Post by Michael Steven » Thu, 01 Mar 2001 08:17:03

Pagemaker prints fine to non-PostScript printers. The only difference
would be if you are printing a file with EPS graphic in it. In that
case it would only print the lo-res header of the graphic.

If your image is bleeding off the page I'd say it must be a printer
driver problem though I couldn't begin to tell you how to go about
fixing it other than make sure you have the correct/most current
drivers.

Also, double check to make sure you are printing to the correct size
paper.

Mike

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:35:50 GMT, "E.W. Krauss"