Build booklet Error>> Error 7215

Post by Marcel » Wed, 18 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I am experiencing error 7215 every now and then on large publication (more
than) 48 pages
But ussually it gones after ridding away one two page with suspicied
erroneous.. :)
But until now, i never realy know what do actually causing Build Booklet error.
especially error 7215.
Most of the time the ridden page is guess at the last page where build booklet
stopped..
Anybody can tell, what is the most usuall cause of this failure.
thank you...

Regards,
Marcello S.
Pola Aneka

Build booklet Error>> Error 7215

Post by John » Fri, 20 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Marcello,

I checked the Adobe web site, and found a document about Build Booklet
that includes information about error 7215. Go to:

http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/tssearchdb.html

and search on 7215.

You can also use the Adobe FaxYI system (206-628-5737) and request
document # 116322.

JohnC

> I am experiencing error 7215 every now and then on large publication (more
> than) 48 pages
> But ussually it gones after ridding away one two page with suspicied
> erroneous.. :)
> But until now, i never realy know what do actually causing Build Booklet error.
> especially error 7215.
> Most of the time the ridden page is guess at the last page where build booklet
> stopped..
> Anybody can tell, what is the most usuall cause of this failure.
> thank you...

> Regards,
> Marcello S.
> Pola Aneka

1. help with plug in error 7215

Hi,

When I select a block of text with the pointer, then try to execute line
continuation
plug in, I get an error box that says 'plug in error'--plus that I need to
select text.
I've searched the database at adobe.com and on dejanews, but to no avail.
Any clues?

Thanks, email appreciated

Mark

p.s. PC/win95/pm6.52

2. CAD application

3. Build Booklet Error

4. Line Styles with Thick Lines - Again

5. PM7 Build Booklet error

6. Ray Dream Studio 4

7. Build Booklet error message 7209 ??

8. Art Gallery Online

9. Build Booklet error

10. Build Booklet Error

12. HELP>>type1 Movieplayer error

13. Error number: 7215 in Mac PM 6.62 when using "Make Booklet" Plug-in