converting from win pm 3.1 to mac pm 6.5

converting from win pm 3.1 to mac pm 6.5

Post by Jim Nollma » Wed, 27 Jan 1999 04:00:00

i know the manual says i first have to convert the 3.1 in version to 6.5
win. but i don't have a pc, so is there any other way i can use all my old
pm 3.1 files in a new mac running 6.5. i don't watch this group, so please
answer by email. any help is much appreciated.

                 regards,
                            Jim Nollman

1. Help needed converting PM 6.5 libary to PM 7

I have a spanking new copy of PM 7, but need access to a library saved in PM
6.5.

According to Adobe, I need to transfer the library's content into a PM 6.5
document and then open it in 7. Which I can't do, of course.

If I sent someone the library file, could someone help me out?

Many thanks

Tom
(tommyimac(at)aol.com

2. Need help with gnuplot

3. PM 3.02/Mac to PM 6.5/PC

4. indep. span sorting help please

5. PM 6.5: Import of Word for Windows tables into PM 6.5

6. Weird problem with Kai's Power Goo!!

7. PM 6.5 won't print Mac screen dumps

8. How to make Windows S L I D E....... like Microsoft Apps..

9. PM for Win 6.5 won't restart

10. PM 5 Win -> PM 6 Mac

11. Open PM 6.5 docs in PM 6.01?

12. Mac PM 6.5 and Mac OS 8.1