please help amateur graphics artist

Post by Steven Eisenber » Wed, 26 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I am an amateur computer graphics artist and I am looking to get some
professional opinions/advice on improving my web design and computer
graphics design skills.  I am looking to do * web
publishing/computer graphics work and I would like to get help on howI
can improve my marketability.

Please see my web design/graphics portfolio at
http://www.veryComputer.com/~sceisenb/portfol/portfol.htm

I would appreciate any professional opinions the quality of my web site
and graphic art, and how I might improve them.  Thank you.

Steven Eisenberg

1. please help amateur graphics artist

Hello,

I am an amateur computer graphics artist and I am looking to get some
professional opinions/advice on improving my web design and computer
graphics design skills.  I am looking to do freelance web

http://henson1.ssu.edu/~sceisenb/portfol/portfol.htm

I would appreciate any professional opinions the quality of my web site
and graphic art, and how I might improve them.  Thank you.

Steven Eisenberg

2. 7b not as stable for me as 7.0

3. Large Format Digital Print

4. WANTED: Amateur Graphics Artists

5. FS: Lightwave 5.6

6. Looking for an Artist to help with amateur game project

7. How's going (economically) Maya?

8. Freelance Graphic Artists - Please help!

9. Freelance Graphic Artists - please help!

10. HELP PLEASE!!!, FOR A NEW GRAPHIC ARTIST

11. Freelance Graphic Artists - Please help!!

12. Freelance Graphic Artists - please help!