1. PostScript/OLE error PM6.52 in Win2K
Don't know where else to go with this so I'll try one more time...
I have a 10-page newsletter with embedded Word documents on pages 3, 7 and
9. Page 3, with two embedded Word tables, will not print correctly to
PostScript. What happens is that the second table, which is at the bottom of
the page, moves up to the middle of the page, flush left with the page edge.
I tried putting the table in a frame, but then the table doesn't print at
There is one embedded table on page 9. This table gets relocated when
printed ONLY when the page is printed at the same time as the previous page
(which has large graphics but no OLE objects) -- when the page is printed
alone or along with page 10 then the table prints in the correct position.
When I try to print page 9 along with the previous 2 pages I get a typecheck
error from 'setcolor'.
No apparent problems with the table on page 7.
At first I thought this was a distiller problem, but it occurs with PS
output to printers, too.
I installed the latest PS driver from Adobe when I upgraded from Win98 to
Win2K (I never installed the v.4.11 PS driver from the CD).
I have 'maximum' memory freed for graphics in PostScript options.
No problem printing to a non-PS printer.
Any idea what could be causing these problems and what needs to be done to
overcome them? Is this something PM 7 is supposed to fix?
I tried the InDesign 2.0 eval, but it doesn't do OLE and does a lousy job of
importing my Word tables.
Thanks for any enlightenment,
2. Ink Jet Printing
3. HP PostScript works but not in PM6.52
4. image pages
5. is there text tool shortcut? pm6.52
6. SGI pointer Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
7. ISO: Printing postscript files on Non Postscript printers?
8. Postscript Driver for Non-Postscript "Printer"?
9. Mac OS8.5/PM6.52 Font Printing Problem
10. printing problem, W95B, PM6.52, HPLaserJet6L
11. Win2K and PM6.52?
12. Problem with PDF output in PM6.52