Pagemaker +

Post by William Ni » Sun, 01 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Does PM + have a full version of pagemill III?

Pagemaker +

Post by Me » Sun, 01 Aug 1999 04:00:00

> Does PM + have a full version of pagemill III?

I sure think it does. I got the Pagemaker 6.5 upgrade with the 2 CDs that
came with the app, some clipart, a pile of templates, a lite version of
Photoshop... on the 3rd CD all by itself was Pagemill 3.0... I assume it's
the full version.

Pagemaker +

Post by Neil Goul » Mon, 02 Aug 1999 04:00:00

>Does PM + have a full version of pagemill III?

Yes.

Neil Gould
-------------------------------
     Terra Tu AV   www.terratu.com
     Technical Graphics & Media

Pagemaker +

Post by William Ni » Mon, 02 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Thanks Neil,

Has anyone used two pantone solid color combinations on white paper with
texts and graphs they though were a knock out? If so what pantone # where
they. I an working on a church project....

> >Does PM + have a full version of pagemill III?

> Yes.

> Neil Gould
> -------------------------------
>      Terra Tu AV   www.terratu.com
>      Technical Graphics & Media

Pagemaker +

Post by leftwinger.. » Sat, 07 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Does PM + have a full version of pagemill III?
> Yes it does, enjoy yourself.

lwinger

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. Pagemaker 5.0 to Pagemaker 4.2

  Anyone found a way to convert or save a Pagemaker 5.0 document to 4.2?
Or a PM 5.0 to QuarkXpress?

  I have several newsletters to put into html. With Quark it's easy. I can
read in PM 4.2 documents into Quark

  Any help here?

Thanks

 Jim Rehrer

2. 5 color seps from 1 file?

3. Pagemaker 6.5 and Pagemaker 6.5 Plus

4. Call for Beta Testers for Web Graphics Product

5. PageMaker is still PageMaker

6. reflection in ball

7. Can Pagemaker 6.5 read files in Pagemaker 4?

8. pagemaker vs. pagemaker plus

9. diff between pagemaker & pagemaker+

10. Opening PageMaker 6.5 PC files in PageMaker 6.5 on a Mac

11. View PageMaker 6.5 files without PageMaker?

12. importing pagemaker 5.0J file in pagemaker 6.5