Templates for diplomas (PM 6.5)

Post by Tom » Wed, 05 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi everyone,

I am comming out with another question:

how can I get any good templates to create and
print diplomas with PM 6.5 ???

Thanx in advance,

Tom

Post by daytrippe » Wed, 05 Jan 2000 04:00:00

>Hi everyone,
>I am comming out with another question:

>how can I get any good templates to create and
>print diplomas with PM 6.5 ???

>Thanx in advance,

LOL! I'll bet there's a good story behind this request...

Post by Tom » Thu, 06 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> >Hi everyone,
> >I am comming out with another question:

> >how can I get any good templates to create and
> >print diplomas with PM 6.5 ???

> >Thanx in advance,

> LOL! I'll bet there's a good story behind this request...

Silly toughts !!!

I need that templates to create diplomas for winners of
our sky club competition !!!

Bye,

TomT

Templates for diplomas (PM 6.5)

Post by j.. » Fri, 04 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Tom,

Unless you are out to create something spectacular it would be a lot
easier to go to your local Office Max or Staples and pick out some nice
quality blank certificate stock that you can fill in with your own
graphics and text.  If you want to make it official for your club most
stationary suppliers (not Office Max or Staples) I mean the local guy
who's been in the yellow pages for 10 or 20 years will create a custom
press palm seal kit to your specifications for around $35.00 or less
and that should just about cover it.

Hope this helps,
John.

> > >Hi everyone,
> > >I am comming out with another question:

> > >how can I get any good templates to create and
> > >print diplomas with PM 6.5 ???

> > >Thanx in advance,

> > LOL! I'll bet there's a good story behind this request...

> Silly toughts !!!

> I need that templates to create diplomas for winners of
> our sky club competition !!!

> Bye,

> TomT

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Corporate ATM font has enlarge the file size of Pm 6.5 template

Hi,

I am currently carrying out some corporate design work for a customer
who has supplied their own ATM fonts. I have carried out work for them
before but they used to use Helvetica fonts.

So all that I have done is edited the PM 6.5 template to use the new
ATM fonts instead of Helvetica.

The result of this is that the file size of the subsequent work has
quadrupled. Why is this?

My machine set up is a follows:

Win 98se
PM 6.5
Adobe type manager deluxe v 4.0

2. converting sound to graphics with povray - can it be done??

3. PM 6.5 Plus Template Fonts

4. Accessing CosmoPlayer in Delphi 4??

5. Multi-Page Template of Text Frames. PM 6.5

6. {..Warez UnlImiteD..}

7. PM 6.0/6.5 Template Needed

8. Where are PM 6.5 Calendar Templates?

9. PM 6.5 Biz Card Template Script doesn't work

10. REQ: PM 6.5 Templates

11. PM 6.5: Import of Word for Windows tables into PM 6.5

12. Help needed converting PM 6.5 libary to PM 7