Canvas

Post by Tim » Sat, 12 Apr 2003 22:30:07

For anyone looking for a graphics program with the kick of Corel, Photoshop,
etc - look at Canvas.  We have been using it for creating camera ready art
and also creates great pdf files that place easily and print exceptionally
from Pagemaker.  We started with a free tryout and ended buying 7.0 and
upgrading a year later to 8.0.  Go to www.deneba.com for a look.

1. CANVAS 3.5.4 CGM import- Powerpoint works, Canvas doesn't

Hello All Knowledgeable Mac Persons-
I am trying to import a cgm file into Canvas 3.5.4.
The cgm file(s) were generated on a UNIX application,
transferred to an IBM PC and then to the mac. It doesn't
matter what boxes you check on import- the cgm comes out
as a bunch of tiny selection boxes that overlie each other-
and all stacked in the upper left corner. Importing the same
cgm's into powerpoint on a pc is no problem.
I have had luck with some cgm's by using Norton Disk Editor,
opening the fiel and changing type to "CGMF" and creator
to "DAD2", but even this doesn't help. Any ideas?

TIA-

David

2. Perspective projection

3. Canvas 7 vs Canvas 6

4. FS: Amiga 4000 Professional System

5. - Canvas 5.0.1 updater (FAT) (0/13) Canvas 5.01 FAT update enclosed

6. flock of birds tracker, motif menu, etc...

7. Canvas 3.5.4/Canvas 5.0.1

8. Training

9. - Canvas 5.0.1 updater (FAT) (13/13) Canvas 5.01 FAT update enclosed

10. Improved Canvas Command - Pro Canvas

11. Relative canvas size instead of absolute canvas size?

12. Slow Canvas->Draw and Canvas->CopyRect

13. Canvas to Canvas: CopyRect