PM 6.5.2 slow

Post by Tech Graphic » Sat, 23 Aug 1997 04:00:00

hey does anyone know anything about PM6.5 bein real slow copying and
pasting text on a Win 95 PC? I keep having this problem even though I
have a fast computer (P166/96 MB RAM) and usually no other open
programs...any info appreciated

thanks!
jake

PM 6.5.2 slow

Post by Kym ap Rhy » Sat, 23 Aug 1997 04:00:00

> hey does anyone know anything about PM6.5 bein real slow copying and
> pasting text on a Win 95 PC? I keep having this problem even though I
> have a fast computer (P166/96 MB RAM) and usually no other open
> programs...any info appreciated

> thanks!
> jake

Hi,

I use PM6.5 on a Pentium 166MMX with 80Mbytes of Ram and have no
problems (even with Photoshop open in the background). Maybe it's a
configuration issue?

Kym

PM 6.5.2 slow

Post by f.. » Sun, 24 Aug 1997 04:00:00

I have the same experience -- Pentium II, heaps of RAM,
but it takes a ridiculous time to even cut and paste
single letters. I also noticed when I installed the 6.5.2
update that I couldn't create PDF files any more.
Reinstalled the original 6.5 to fix that problem.

>hey does anyone know anything about PM6.5 bein real slow copying and
>pasting text on a Win 95 PC? I keep having this problem even though I
>have a fast computer (P166/96 MB RAM) and usually no other open
>programs...any info appreciated

>thanks!
>jake

1. Slow printing from PM 6.52

Hi everybody,

We have PM files which are 10 to 20 MBs. If we try to print them out for
example with Kyocera or HPLaserjet (600 dpi b/w) printer drivers, the
conversion of the print file takes 7 to 15 minutes, plus printing time!!
That's way too slow in the year 1999...

Any suggestions???

Thanks a lot in advance.

Jo Klieber.

2. Screen Capture

3. Slow saves in PM 6.5

4. ALPHA CHANNELS ON SAVED TIFFS

5. Why is PM 6.5 so slower than 6.0?

6. Graphics Device

7. Illustrator 9 Slow Slow Slow

8. Metafile Printing?

9. slow, slow, slow

10. canvas->pixel is slow slow slow...

11. JPEG + DELPHI = sloooow, slow slow slow

12. Problem opening PM 6.0 documents from PM 7.0 and 7.01