!!ONE NUMBER FOR ALL!!!!

Post by wtetwutqrttirt.. » Mon, 07 Jul 1997 04:00:00

  One-Number service puts you in control of your calls while ensuring that your calls,
  messages and faxes reach you regardless of your location.  One-Number service
  does this by linking your existing telephones, cell phones, pagers, and fax machines
  through a single telephone number.

 YOUR One-Number ACCOUNT COMES STANDARD WITH THESE
  FEATURES
  - Consolidates your phone, fax, voice-mail and paging services
  - Works with your existing products and services, no need to change
  - Easily lets you designate yourself as available or unavailable
  - Rings you at up to three numbers simultaneously
  - Never-busy number accepts multiple incoming calls and faxes
  - Call Screening (by name) lets you know who is calling
  - Call Waiting lets you know somebody else is calling
  - Call Move lets you easily transfer calls among different phones
  - Call Conferencing allows conferences with other parties
  - Fax Notification on your pager for incoming fax messages
  - Redirect calls to Personal Operator (live person) if desired
  - AND MUCH MORE

 Virtual Office Communications Company is not a phone company, a long distance carrier,
 nor do we sell telephone equipment, cellular phones, cellular service, pager or pager service.
 Instead, we offer service to integrate your existing products, adding value to what you already
 have by letting your phones, pagers, fax machines and voice-mail systems work together
 seamlessly.

 To learn more please visit our web site at: http://www.mynumber.com

 Please do not reply by e-mail as we are not set up to respond to e-mail requests.

1. !!!!!ONE NUMBER FOR ALL!!!!!

[...]

2. How can I make a confetti effect in PS

3. FREE OFFER-ONE NUMBER!

4. ACM SIGSMALL Call for Papers

5. !ONE NUMBER FOR ALL!

6. help with realtime texture problem

7. FREE OFFER-ONE NUMBER!!!

8. Words forming a ring around a planet

9. !FREE OFFER-YOUR ONE NUMBER!!!!

10. !!!ONE NUMBER FOR ALL!!!!

11. how do I read one number from a data file?

12. Jasc's Customer Service is Number One

13. THE NUMBER ONE MEETING PLACE ON THE NET 9004