Imbedded Graphics in PM 6.5 (Windows)

Post by David Slonosk » Wed, 09 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Has anyone had trouble with printing a saved graphic from a PM file when
the original link is lost and the resulting output graphic looking rather
muddy?

1. PM 6.5: Import of Word for Windows tables into PM 6.5

Hallo together!

I must import existing tables from Word for Windows 7.0 into PageMaker
6.5. Problem: Format and frames are lost.

I tried to import them by copying into the buffer, paste it into PShop
as a TIFF. OK. Well done. Some frames were lost, wrong type font, wrong
size.

Can anybody help me?

2. two color printing

3. PM 6.5 and Windows 2000

4. Melvin Character Model Scene files

5. Windows 2000 + PM 6.5

6. Looking for source codes for Delaunay algorithm

7. Tilde in PM 6.5 for Windows

8. Windows 2000/ PM 6.5/ Acrobat 4.0/ Aargh...

9. Error Printing Windows PM 6.5 PS file on Mac