PM 6.0/6.5 Template Needed

Post by Stan Cheria » Tue, 12 Jan 1999 04:00:00

greetings:

anyone know where i can find PM 6.0 or 6.5 templates for tickets (the
kind you use for events such as concerts etc.)?

thanks

Stan Cherian - Administrator at Temple University's
Office of Student Activities by Day and O Stanley,
o indiano que e capaz de desarmar qualquer situac?o
com seu humor sarcastico by night.  Visit my page at:
http://astro.ocis.temple.edu/~scherian

1. PM newbie needs advice: 6.0 vs 6.5

What problems will I face if I use 6.0, instead of 6.5, to
learn PM on WinTel and discover whether my interest in page
layout is serious or a passing fancy?

I'd rather not spend the hundred bucks to upgrade unless
there's persistent interest and I've doped out whether I'll
stick to newsletters that can be printed on a Laserjet or make
a career change into prepress work. --Dave

2. PI - Need Help

3. Corporate ATM font has enlarge the file size of Pm 6.5 template

4. ASE format

5. Templates for diplomas (PM 6.5)

6. Button Tutorials

7. PM 6.5 Plus Template Fonts

8. Plugin for SGI rgb-files read/write (Win95)?

9. Multi-Page Template of Text Frames. PM 6.5

10. Where are PM 6.5 Calendar Templates?

11. PM 6.5 Biz Card Template Script doesn't work

12. REQ: PM 6.5 Templates

13. Help needed converting PM 6.5 libary to PM 7