help in colors of "set contour"

Post by Leonardo Barbosa e Oliveir » Mon, 04 Nov 2002 23:48:12

Dear Sirs,

I have these little script. I would like to know
how could I specify the colors of each contour.

I've seen that when I have more than one source file.
However, in my case I have just one. Any tips?

Thanks in advance

set term postscript eps enhanced color solid
set ticslevel 0
set grid ztics
set grid xtics
set grid ytics
set dgrid3d 55,55
set contour
set xtics 10
set ytics 10
set cont

set cntrparam levels auto 13

set title "Overall Energy Spent"
set output '../graphs/1energyAllSpent3d.eps'
splot \
"../saidaPERL/1IndividualTodosNodos" u 2:3:5 notitle w l

Abracos!

     Leo

   "Quem espera sempre alcanca, se trabalha enquanto espera."

help in colors of "set contour"

Post by Hans-Bernhard Broeke » Tue, 05 Nov 2002 20:45:04

Quote:> I have these little script. I would like to know
> how could I specify the colors of each contour.

In general, you can't.  You have to save the contour dataset to a file
using the 'table' terminal driver, then plot that repeatedly, using
the 'index' option to select individual contours, and give them whatever
linetype numbers you want.

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. Cybermesh filter wanted

3. wrong help for "set border"

4. OpenGL + Inverse Kinematics code

5. HELP - "mli"/"mat"

6. lighting with PRman / Mtor / programming.

7. Need help with the "Color Settings"

8. MPG to FLI converter

9. e-mail replies to "contouring irregularly....."

10. How about a "contour fill"?

11. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

12. Color questions: color systems, "black bodies", EGB palette

13. Action "sets"