Combining dgrid3d and logscale

Post by Pierre Leo » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 02:06:56

Hi.

I have problems combining this two modes for plotting scattered 3D data
as grid data. When dgrid3d is on, the logscaled axis (e.g. the y axis)
displays log(y), instead of the actual 'y' values in the file being
plotted. Basically I use this simple sequence of commands:

   gnuplot> set dgrid 50,50,1
   gnuplot> set logscale y
   gnuplot> splot "mydata.dat" using 1:2:3

I want to have the original 'y' values in the y-axis, logscaled, not
log(y) logscaled!

Any help would be appreciated.

--pierre

1. dgrid3d with logscale axis

hello

I have scattered data (Xi, Yi, Zi) in a file and I want to plot contours.

dgrid3d can treat the problem of scattered data but the Y values are
logscale !

It seems to me that dgrid3d don't work if  there is a logscale axis.

Is that right ? Do you know an escape?

Thanks in advance.

2. jobs, etc.

3. Dgrid3d help

4. New Version of XDim (2.3) available !

5. Problem with the combination of log2 axes (xy) and dgrid3d

6. Creating Graphics with text

7. problems with dgrid3d

8. WinNT Need Help!!!

9. dgrid3d vs lines

10. Docu for dgrid3d

11. Prob with dgrid3d

12. GNUPLOT dgrid3d settings

13. crash gnuplot 3.5 on hp ux x11 with dgrid3d