Talking Hand Held Dictionary Translator...

Talking Hand Held Dictionary Translator...

Post by Language Teacher, Inc » Mon, 12 Nov 2001 13:07:22

 This offer is brought to you by LANGUAGETEACHER.COM
 Attn: MANAGING DIRECTOR /C.E.O.
        Dear Sir/ Madam,
        Perhaps this might be of interest to you. If not, please disregard.

HAND HELD TALKING BILINGUAL & MULTILINGUAL VICE VERSA
 BI-DIRECTIONAL TRANSLATORS DICTIONARIES ORGANIZERS
35 Languages! Over 90 models !...
Translation Software  for Win 95,98,2000,NT,CE,Palm OS, Macintosh !..

Best for frequent travelers, business persons, students.......
Makes an excellent present.....!

Lowest prices guaranteed!
Willing to meet the competitors' price if lower plus $5.00 rebate.
(E-mail) us or CALL with the competitor's Web Address or the
 name of the Magazine or Newspaper to obtain your rebate ID.)

    PS: We hope you enjoyed receiving this offer. However, if you prefer not
to receive similar future offers from LANGUAGETEACHER.COM simply send us

 Thank you for your time,

LANGUAGE TEACHER, INC.
3930 Swenson # 310
Las Vegas, NV 89119
++1/888/593-4549 Tel
++1/702/734-4844 Fax
www.LanguageTeacher.com

1. REVEAL HAND HELD SCANNER HS150

Got one of these given to me. Of course I have no manuals or
software. I did get the BUS card that it plugs into though.

Does anyone know how to get this gizmo running under win95
"                          " drivers or any documenation

If so please alert me to any pertinent info you might come accross

2. Martin Hash's 3-Dimensional Animation

3. Everex hand held scanner

4. giclee (???)

5. Help!!! Hand-Held Scanner

6. TARGA+ board driver for Linux