question about gnuplot

Post by Marijn van der Blo » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:56:14

Hallo,

I have a little question for you concerning GNUPLOT.

I'm interested if it's possible to use, in particular splines, or
self-defined functions to create a connection between several points.

I hope you can help me. Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
MJC van der Blom

]]]]

question about gnuplot

Post by Hans-Bernhard Broeke » Sun, 27 Jul 2003 01:19:37

Quote:> I have a little question for you concerning GNUPLOT.
> I'm interested if it's possible to use, in particular splines, or
> self-defined functions to create a connection between several points.

Some types of splines are available through the 'smooth' datafile
processing option.  See the online help for the details.

For self-defined functions, the 'fit' command may be what you're
looking for.

question about gnuplot

Post by Roberto Bagins » Sun, 27 Jul 2003 02:01:40

Dear MJC van der Blom,

yes, it is possible. To read a detailed account on how to do this, type

  help fit

Regards,
Roberto

> Hallo,

> I have a little question for you concerning GNUPLOT.

> I'm interested if it's possible to use, in particular splines, or
> self-defined functions to create a connection between several points.

> I hope you can help me. Many thanks in advance.

> Regards,
> MJC van der Blom

> ]]]]

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot

]]]]

1. Questions about GNUplot for Windows (from Eun-Hyoung Park / Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio USA)

Hi, I have some questions about GNUplot.
I have two computers (at home and at my office).
They are Windows 2000 and Windows XP, respectively.
I tried to download GNUplot for Windows XP. But I could not
find them. Instead,I found GNUplot for Win32, gp373w32.zip.

Q1 : Is there any place where I can download and install
GNUplot for Windows XP ?

Q2 : I installed GNUplot for Win32 to my computer Windows 2000.
And it turned out that the font size is so small. How can I increas
the font size ?

I appreciate if you can kindly reply to me.
Thank you in advance.

Best,
Eun-Hyoung.

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot

]]]]

2. Candy Eye, Kais Powertools... 100 dreds of PHSHP Filters for trade!

3. Question about gnuplot

4. Custom Forms (Windows)

5. A question about gnuplot for windows

6. rounding corners

7. a question on gnuplot

8. question on gnuplot....linux 3.7 version

9. question about gnuplot

10. Question about gnuplot

11. question about gnuplot

12. Question concerning gnuplots postscript driver