Free PS plotting library

Post by Kevin Kohl » Tue, 17 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

I have developed a Fortran-callable PostScript plotting
library called PSPLOT and have used it extensively to
create publication-quality graphics.  It's written
in Fortran-77, supports the standard 35 PostScript fonts
and color, and is free for non-commercial use.

Disclaimers: It's not a pushbutton-type library, that is,
             you can't create a graph with a single call.
             However, it gives you almost total control
             over your plots, which is why I developed it
             in the first place.

             It's 2-dimensional only.

             No built-in screen support. It produces .ps files
             only. You can view them with your PS viewer of choice.

You can get an overview of PSPLOT at http://www.nova.edu/ocean/

-Kevin

--

Senior Programmer/Coordinator of Computing Services
Nova Southeastern University Oceanographic Center

1. want free library for c++ graph plotting

Hi,
  I'm looking for a freely availible library for data plotting
using C++.
  Specifics.. gcc 2.6.x Sun Sparc SunOS 4.1.x and / or Solaris 2.x
  I currently spawn off a GNUPlot process but would like an integrated
  solution.
  Thanks,
     -Jeff

2. TWAIN and a Mustek Scanner

3. Free seminar for free software: Java/Smalltalk 3D Graphics Library

4. Andromeda?

5. C++ library for graphs and plots

6. Sonification modules available

7. Data Plotting Library DISLIN 6.3

8. URGENT:graphics in C

9. Help pls_ need plotting subroutine library

10. need 2D&3D plot/graph library

11. 2D plotting library implementation

12. Looking for a nice 3D plotting library

13. : Fast plot library