Gnuplot for windows version 3.5 question

Gnuplot for windows version 3.5 question

Post by Scott Ler » Sat, 07 Oct 1995 04:00:00

     To whom it may concern:

     Is there some way I can set the number of commands I can execute before
     Gnuplot no longer responds.  For example, if I issue ~ 50 replots, Gnuplot
     seems to stop responding.  I then have to exit and restart it.  In many of
     my applications, I do a lot of replots to monitor the output of a
     simulation (which is writing x,y data to a file).

     Any help will help.....thank you,

     Scott A. Lery (Staff Engineer)
     U.S Robotics, Inc.
     443 Crown Point Circle, Suite A
     Grass Valley, CA 95945
     Phone:  916.273.1064 x25
     Fax:    916.273.1091

1. gnuplot ms-windows version 3.5

    I've been using version 3.5 patch 3.50.1.17, 27 aug 1993 for quite some
time. Unfortunately, in moving from one machine to another, i've lost
everything but the basic program. I have no instructions or help info. Is
there a newer windows version or at least some instruction info available?

TIA

2. Wavy animation

3. Q for gnuplot for windows version 3.5

4. Cubic to quadtratic splines

5. Print Size in PC-Windows version of Gnuplot 3.5

6. making lines and shapes editable at run-time

7. Multiplot for GNUPLOT version 3.5 (MS Windows 3.1)

8. Seeking latest free version of gnuplot (i.e., not 3.5)

9. mxtics in Unix version gnuplot 3.5

10. gnuplot unix version 3.5 (pre 3.6) manual

11. gnuplot unix version 3.5 (pre 3.6)- anything younger?