1. Your mail to info-gnuplot-request@Dartmouth.EDU
This is an automatic reply to your mail sent to info-gnuplot-request.
Please note that info-gnuplot-request is an administrative address,
not an address to request information about gnuplot (despite the
name!). If you must reach a human (for administrative reasons), send
info-gnuplot is a mailing list that carries discussion about gnuplot,
questions and answers, announcements about new versions, and so forth.
It is identical to comp.graphics.gnuplot.
IF YOU WANT TO SUBSCRIBE TO info-gnuplot:
Please note that the newsgroup comp.graphics.gnuplot is identical to
the mailing list (they both carry the same set of messages). We
prefer that you read the messages through that newsgroup, rather than
subscribing to the mailing list, because it reduces traffic on our
So, if you still want to subscribe, send a message to
(the Subject line is ignored):
You will soon hear back with a welcome message.
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT GNUPLOT:
If you have a question about gnuplot, please check the Frequently
Asked Questions (FAQ) list first. To see the FAQ,
get info-gnuplot FAQ
as the body of the message. Or, point your WWW browser at
Further gnuplot documentation and information can be found at
If you still can't find the answer to your question, send a message to
the entire info-gnuplot list and newsgroup by
posting news to comp.graphics.gnuplot
or sending mail to
IF YOU WANT TO REPORT A BUG IN GNUPLOT:
the gnuplot developers.
IF YOU HAVE A SUGGESTED FEATURE, or CODE TO CONTRIBUTE TO GNUPLOT:
the gnuplot developers.
Please note that the current officially released version of gnuplot is
version 3.5 of Fri Aug 27 05:21:33 GMT 1993. For information about
retrieving sources or documentation for the latest version, send a
the body of the message. For other information, get the FAQ as above.
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
2. magic flip chart
3. SPAM by email@example.com
4. Version 7? Feeling a bit miffed
5. BOUNCE info-gnuplot@Dartmouth.EDU: taboo header: /subscribe/
6. Good books on OpenGL and game programming
7. Can somebody do something about this? Re: SOMEONE JUST PERFORMED A SEARCH FOR REPORTS ABOUT firstname.lastname@example.org AT WORD-OF-MOUTH.ORG
8. Blending problem
9. SOMEONE JUST PERFORMED A SEARCH FOR REPORTS ABOUT email@example.com AT WORD-OF-MOUTH.ORG
11. Die E_Mail von info-gnuplot @ dartmouth . edu konnte nicht weitergeleitet werden . ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
12. info regarding gnuplot
13. Info regarding gnuplot