(no subject given!)

Post by dem.. » Sun, 01 Jul 2001 22:44:28

Dear Sir,

I used the gnuplot code for long time. There is a request for your help.
Could you tell me how write a Greek letter such as alpha or delta on
the figure (x, y axises or a label)?

Thanks
                                       Deman Tang

(no subject given!)

Post by Hans-Bernhard Broeke » Tue, 03 Jul 2001 16:54:44

> I used the gnuplot code for long time. There is a request for your help.
> Could you tell me how write a Greek letter such as alpha or delta on
> the figure (x, y axises or a label)?

Depends on what terminal you use. In PostScript enhanced mode, you can
access the Symbol font; in TeX terminals, you can type \alpha, as usual.
I don't remember any other terminals supporting this.