Lose Weight with No Exercise or Change in Diet

Lose Weight with No Exercise or Change in Diet

Post by alay.. » Sun, 05 Jan 2003 08:10:19

Hi!

If you're like me, you've tried EVERYTHING to lose weight.  I know how you feel - the special diets, miracle pills, and fancy exercise equipment never helped me lose a pound either.  It seemed like the harder I tried, the bigger I got, until I heard about a product called Power Diet Plus.

You're probably thinking to yourself, "Oh geez, not another miracle diet pill!"  Like you, I was skeptical at first, but my sister swore it helped her lose 23 pounds in just two weeks, so I told her I'd give it a shot.  I mean, there was nothing to lose except a lot of weight!  Let me tell you, it was the best decision I've ever made. Period.  Six months later, as I'm writing this message to you, I've gone from 355 pounds to 210 pounds, and I haven't changed my exercise routine or diet at all.  Yes, I still eat pizza, and lots of it!

I was so happy with the results that I contacted the manufacturer and got permission to resell it - at a BIG discount.  I want to help other people lose weight like I did, because it does so much for your self-esteem, not to mention your health.  I give you my personal pledge that Power Diet Plus absolutely WILL WORK FOR YOU.  If it doesn't, you can return it any time for a full refund.

If you are frustrated with trying other products, not having any success, and just not getting the results you were promised, then I recommend the only product that worked for me - POWER DIET PLUS.

You're probably asking yourself, "Ok, so how does this stuff actually work?"

Power Diet Plus contains Lipotropic fat burners which are scientifically proven to increase metabolism and cause rapid weight loss. No "hocus pocus" in these pills - just RESULTS, RESULTS, RESULTS!!

Here is the bottom line ...

I can help you lose 10-15 pounds per week naturally, without exercising and without having to eat rice cakes all day.  Just try it for one month - there's nothing to lose, and everything to gain.  You will lose weight fast - GUARANTEED.  That is my pledge to you.

To order Power Diet Plus on our secure server, just click on the link below:

http://colosite.nease.net/index.files/images/powerorder13.htm
 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot

]]]]

1. lose that excess weight in 3 easy steps with PSP 8

hehe  I was bored, playing with my new toy, the awesome PSP 8 beta.  (I saw
some complaints, but I haven't experienced any problems so far)

After opening that photo from your last birthday party you've hidden in the
folders of your hard drive because of those extra pounds you collected at
Thanksgiving, follow these three simple steps.

Step 1.  Select the "Mesh Warp Tool" (in the sub-commands with the Deform
tool)
Step 2.  Input the number of vertical and horizontal grids you want to use.
Step 3.  Adjust the grids around your tummy to flatten that stomach.
(Optional) Step 4.  Send image via email to your old high-school friends and
brag about how you're "still in shape after all these years".

heehee  can't wait until it's officially released

The patent-pending Jasc Weight-Warper should only be used after consulting
with your doctor, improper use can be hazardous to your ego.

2. Sword rendering for review

3. Lose Weight Now, Ask me How!

4. screen origin

5. Change line weights on Pshop file

6. DPaint Question

7. changing the weight of vertices within the skin modifier: max4

8. Changing CV weight in Maya??

9. Unabe to change soft skin weighting...why?

10. LW weights --> Maya weights

11. No Weight not = to Zero Weight