command line length limitation?

Post by John Cartwrig » Tue, 04 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Hello All,

I am having trouble with the following command line.  The problem
 appears to be caused by a line length limitation, but I can not find
 any reference in the documentation to such a limitation.  Can anyone
 confirm that this is indeed the problem and/or suggest a workaround?

set out "|/usr/local/bin/ppmtogif >
/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/alphatrac/tmp/1818.gif"

Thanks!

--john

1. command line length

Hmm.  If you actually can use multiplot, then you are using 3.6, and I
thought the command-string length limit had been removed ...

Or maybe you are using 3.5 with the multiplot patch ??  In that case,
you can use multiplot -- just use the position option on "set key"
each time to prevent overlap.

2. Bezier tangent at arbritary t.

3. finding points in plots

4. Movie Length Limitation!?!

5. Mpegs please?

6. Premiere Length Limitation

7. WPWIN6 TO WORD6 CONVERTER NEEDED URGENTLY!!

8. Command line commands

9. Command line command for rendering z-depth?

10. Help Length of a Single Command

11. Maximum length of gnuplot command?

12. Calculating length of a line without square root