Command stored in file available in command history.

Command stored in file available in command history.

Post by Barry Harrid » Sun, 16 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I am very pleased with all the new features that are to appear in version
3.6, but there is one extra wish that I would make. I would like to be
able to specify in a file of stored commands, that some of the commands be
available for recall and modification from the command history when I am
working in interactive mode.

For example the stored file might have

f(x)= blah blah +h
plot blah blah blah .... +h

Even if it were not done this way, even a principle that all "plot"
commands should be passed on to the command history would be great.

Barry Harridge