Whant c t can gnuplot do?

Post by chunling sh » Sat, 28 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I have 3 general questions about gnuplot.  Any help will be appreciated.

1. Can gnuplot run in the batch mode?
2. Can it create any format that I can display on the web?
3. Does it take data in the following format:

        0       0
        1       1
        2       2

    The 2 columns are x and y value respectively.

Thanks,
Vincent

1. It's done, done, done!

My web page has now been completly updated. And the 3D-Art section is
now up and running.

Please visit it!

Chris Harrison
http://www.btinternet.com/~harrison/

2. App to convert from Jpg to Ascii

3. Gnuplot useful for doing linegraphs on the Web?

4. Increasing the "size" of the colormap

5. Win98 canned!!!

6. job posting - Web Designer/Creative Director

7. WANTED: canned edge detection routines/graphics libraries

8. ANN: JPEG Batch Converter