MULTIPLE PLOTS ON THE SAME GRAPH USING GNUPLOT in C

MULTIPLE PLOTS ON THE SAME GRAPH USING GNUPLOT in C

Post by Assaad Borj » Fri, 31 May 1996 04:00:00

I have been using replot to plot on the same graph in gnuplot.
However I am interested in using this facility in C which calls
gnuplot.  replot tends not to perform as in gnuplot.

does anybody know anything about that

1. Plotting graphs using gnuplot

    Hi,
            I am using gnuplot for generating graphs on the fly. I am
using perl 5 on Linux. Can you give me the url of the web page from
where I may download the software. Please, also specify the version of
the gnuplot suitable for me.

    Jindal

--
Raj Kr. jindal
Pugmarks InterWeb Private Limited

2. Help wanted on this POVRAY 3 trace-settings

3. Need graph plotting program for UNIX -- not gnuplot or graph

4. Open Screening For Animated Work

5. Plotting multiple elements on one graph?

6. Plotting a Graph With Multiple Columns

7. Plotting Multiple Graphs w Different #'s of datapoints

8. Multiple Graphs on Same Plot ?

9. Multiple plots on same graph

10. Plotting Multiple data sets on the same graph

11. Plotting multiple lines in a single graph