popen("gnuplot", "w")

Post by Edzer J. Pebesm » Thu, 03 Oct 1996 04:00:00

On which non-unix platforms does the construct

 popen("gnuplot", "w")

work? (OS/2 -- yes, according to the faq, but also
Windows? Windows95? Windows NT? Mac? other platforms?)

Are there platforms where the construct

 system("gnuplot file.gpt");

does NOT work?
--
Edzer

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. Displacement mapping

3. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

4. Mechanicals bound to bones?

5. Dss Satellite "HU"&"H"card programming click link

6. I DON'T WANT TO USE BRYCE... SAVE ME!

7. ***WHICH IS BEST CAPTURE"SNAPPY""AIGOTCHA"?***

8. HELP - "mli"/"mat"

9. "Fur"/"hair" texture

10. wortarten von "manche", "mehrere" und "wenn"

11. 19", 20", 21" monitor wanted

12. New scanner, saving "curves""