double y-axis

Post by J?rgen Jone » Fri, 07 Aug 1998 04:00:00

How can I use this in gnuplot 3.6 for windows 95??

/Jorgen

double y-axis

Post by Hans-Bernhard Broek » Fri, 07 Aug 1998 04:00:00

> How can I use this in gnuplot 3.6 for windows 95??

Roughly, like this:

set ytics nomirror
set y2tics
set ylabel 'Y axis label'
set y2label 'Y2 axis label'
plot [-10:10] sin(x), x axes x1y2

As usual, consult the manual for details about the commands used above,
if you don't understand what they do. If the manual doesn't help you,
you may want to ask here, again.

1. double y axis

Dear gnuplot team,
I need to construct a plot with a double y axis, and so far I have
only managed to draw only one.
Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

Davide
 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot

]]]]

2. Moray to POV?

3. Double Y-axis

4. Plotter problem

5. logscale yaxis power ten labels wrong

6. DXF compatibility

7. Multiple Yaxis ranges in one plot

8. Gate to the minds Eye..

9. Ques:Non linear scaling of the yaxis

10. double buffer -> double image

11. Help! Code for finding Medial Axis (symmetric axis)

12. Rotate aboutn x-axis and y-axis independantly

13. Tumbling Around Object Axis VS World Axis