axes do not appear at natural scale

Post by BIANCO ROBER » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:47:01

I can't figure out how to have a spherical assembly of scattered point
look spherical --- the z-axis scale appears compressed w/respect to
the x- and y- axes'.  I'm using splot on gnuplot3.7.
Roberto

Post by Hans-Bernhard Broeke » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 00:48:54

> I can't figure out how to have a spherical assembly of scattered point
> look spherical --- the z-axis scale appears compressed w/respect to
> the x- and y- axes'.  I'm using splot on gnuplot3.7.

There may be no way at all of doing that.  You can try hacking and tweaking
the third and fourth parameters of 'set view', and/or 'set size', but don't
be too surprised if this doesn't work at all.

gnuplot is not a CAD program, so it doesn't care a lot about
perspective correctness.

1. tubes not appearing in options dialogue

Hope this hasn't been answered - I tried to do a search but Mozilla
choked!  So then I sorted by subject, read through what's here, didn't
find this question...

When I try to use a path for tubes other than the 'Tubes' subdirectory
in the PSP directory on my hard drive, PSP goes through its validation
thing, but the tubes don't appear in the dialogue.

Do I have to use the PSP 'Tubes' subdirectory only, even though it
appears that I can use any directory I want as long as I browse to it?
This isn't working.  I have a ton of tubes and I sure don't want to have
to look at all of them every time! <g>

I noted a reply in there (Sally, I think) to another question that
suggested that you can simply browse to the directory that you want,
when you want it.

Thanks in advance,

Allison

2. Kandy's Women

3. TIFF thumbnails and keywords in Bridge CS3 not appearing

4. Help with Flame.axp

5. not all fonts appear in PS

6. Seections

7. PS5 Layers Paltette does not appear

8. Problems accessing earths.gif

9. Scanned images not appearing well on Web

10. Drop Shadow Does not Appear

11. Full image will not appear

12. Textures not appearing on flat surfaces?