Yacht-selection of the month juli 2003 ...

1. 10th FEM Workshop 2003 at the University of Ulm, 17th/18th July 2003

Online registration form now on our website:
http://www.uni-ulm.de/uni/intgruppen/fem/registration.html

Announcement: 10th FEM Workshop 2003 at the University of Ulm
on July 17th and 18th 2003 in Ulm.

Since the extension of the FEM Workshop 2002 to an international
conference turned out to be very successful and was approved by all
participants, the FEM Workshop 2003 will also be held in English.

The Program of this years workshop is in the web for your information
under http://www.uni-ulm.de/uni/intgruppen/fem/prog03_english.html

Due to the large success of the past workshops, this year we are
celebrating the 10th anniversary of our workshop on
"The Finite Element Method in Biomedical Engineering, Biomechanics, and
Related Fields ".

During the last nine years the workshop has provided an ideal
possibility for the exchange of knowledge and experience in different
fields of research. The workshop covers all aspects on computational
methods (especially the Finite Element Method) applied to Biomechanics,
Biomedical Engineering and Biomedicine. A broad spectrum of topics will
give an excellent overview over the present state of the art and shows a
variety of application possibilities of the Finite Element Method in
Biomechanics. In particular, young scientists will have the opportunity
to present and discuss their research results in an open-minded
scientific environment.

We cordially invite you to Ulm and would be pleased to welcome you as a
participant to contribute actively to the discussions of this workshop.
Should you be interested in participating in the workshop, we
kindly ask you to complete the online registration form on our homepage:

http://www.uni-ulm.de/uni/intgruppen/fem/registration.html

In case of any questions, please contact me by e-mail.

For further information regarding workshop topics, registration, travel
and accommodation please visit the workshop website:

http://www.uni-ulm.de/uni/intgruppen/fem

We kindly ask you to pass this invitation on to interested colleagues.
Thank you very much for your attention and

kind regards

Martin Geiger.

- --
Universitaetsklinikum Ulm
Abteilung Kieferorthopaedie
Oberer Eselsberg, D-89081 Ulm

Tel.: ++49 731 500 23736
FAX.: ++49 731 500 23686

2. STL list.assign()

3. Game-On 2003 Simulation and AI in Computer Games, London November 19-21, 2003, Call for Papers

4. how much. roughly for LW6?

5. Game-On 2003 Simulation and AI in computer Games, London 19-21 November 2003, Call for Papers

6. logo design contest!

7. 2002-2003 Panorama Awards

8. ? Batch printing in CorelDRAW9 ?

9. 2003 Calendar Template

10. POV-Ray OpenGL patch update (June 14/2003)

11. IRIX Software 2003 - 2000

12. Newsletter: Dance Grand Prix ITALY from the 19 to 25 June 2003

13. Newsletter: Dance Grand Prix ITALY from 22th to 24th June 2003