pslatex, \label{fig:xxx}

Post by Klau » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:56:06

hello,

where can i define the LaTex-lable < \label{fig:xxx} > for the graph i
include into the*document?

thanks!

klaus

pslatex, \label{fig:xxx}

Post by Hans-Bernhard Broeke » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:18:36

> hello,
> where can i define the LaTex-lable < \label{fig:xxx} > for the graph i
> include into the*document?

In principle, you could do that anywhere.  In praxis, I think you
shouldn't do that in the included file at all, but rather in the*
file that \input's it.

pslatex, \label{fig:xxx}

Post by Klau » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:55:37

Quote:> hello,

> where can i define the LaTex-lable < \label{fig:xxx} > for the graph i
> include into the*document?

> thanks!

> klaus

set terminal pslatex color solid auxfile 10

klaus

1. Gnuplot pslatex figs with A4 *and* A5 paper

Dear interested,

I have been using gnuplot to produce figures using the pslatex,
which produces a LaTeX picture with postscript. I'd like to be
able to include the diagrams in both A4 and A5 documents.

I include the diagrams with something like

\resizebox*{\myfigwidth}{!}{\input{fig.tex}}

where \myfigwidth is given in the preamble by

\newlength{\myfigwidth}
\setlength{\myfigwidth}{0.75\textwidth}

The problem is that this causes the relationship between the
size of the figure itself and the size of the labelling on the
figure to change. The initial relationship is determined by
the choice of font and plot sizes in gnuplot.

Thus, if the figure looks OK with A4, on A5 the labelling will
tiny.

Does anyone know of a good solution?

AHGA,

Loris
Loris Bennett                           Tel.: (+49) 30 314 23762

http://wwwitp.physik.TU-Berlin.DE:80/~loris/
TU Berlin, PN7-1, Hardenbergstr. 36, 10632 Berlin, FRG

2. Question on Mac Media Formats

3. Return RGB from XXX XXX XXX

4. 3d text and background images

5. pslatex y axis label

6. Microport SysV.3 and X-windows . . .

7. tics labels + splot + pslatex

8. Student Version - Friend or Foe

9. problem with fig term and labels size

10. pslatex - set label

11. vectoriel label / Label vectoriel

12. XXX Passwords Free! http://205.147.208.53/xxx/linkz.html

13. Why is this happenning?file xxx.dcr resource kept;file xxx.dcr discarded.