Pie Charts

Post by Chirayu Sha » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I am looking for an extension to make pie charts or graphs.  Please

Chirayu

Pie Charts

Post by Bernhard Reit » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00

>I am looking for an extension to make pie charts or graphs.  Please

http://www.usf.uni-osnabrueck.de/~breiter/tools/piechart/piecharts.en...

We are working on a real solution to the general piechart problem.
So stay tuned, but don't hold your breath.

Note that gnuplot certainly is not the right program to add piecharts to it.
        Bernhard
--
Research Assistant, Geog Dept UM-Milwaukee, USA.    (www.uwm.edu/~bernhard)
Association for a Free Informational Infrastructure              (ffii.org)

1. Looking for 3D PIE CHART/EXPLODING PIE CHART routines

I have requirements for a WWW-based information system
to generate 3D pie charts and exploding pie charts from
a UNIX Web server.

My system will be using IDL, which doesn't have any circle, ellipse, or
arc graphics primitives, so I need to work from lines, points, and regions.

The routine will be given an array of numbers and a list of labels for each
pie slice.  The output will be a pie chart, 3D pie, and/or exploding slices.
The image will be written to a GIF file and displayed via HTML document.

Has anybody written either an EXPLODING PIE CHART or 3D PIE CHART routines?
I've written a simple LOTUS 123-like pie chart routine, but I need
to find a more sophisticated one that produces Excel and Quattro Pro-like
charts.  Even some C code that can provide he same function would
be helpful, since I could convert it the IDL.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Jason

Jason Mathews, Code 633.2       |National Space Science Data Center

Greenbelt, MD 20771-0001  USA   |http://coney.gsfc.nasa.gov/Mathews/jason.html

2. Toolbox problem

3. VR5 screen Saver

4. algorithms to draw pie and 3d pie charts

5. AVI's to Videotape?

6. Need pie-chart program

7. Real Time Visualization

8. Pie charting programme for MAC (pd or shareware?)

9. Histogram and pie chart plotting program wanted

10. histogram and pie-chart package ?

11. piecharts.awk : Pie Charts in LaTeX + PostScript